Bank Security Officer jobs-BOI
Bank jobs without IBPS, no need qualify Common Written Examination Score card, Bank will conduct own written exam and interview for recruitment 2013,online application invites only.
Leading Public Sector Bank, Bank of India wants to hire Security Officers in MMGS II, on total 06 vacancies that divided by categories as SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02, and Gen.-02.
Recruitment will be at present scale (MMG Scale II) of Basic Pay Rs. 19400-700/1- 20100-800/10 – 28100
One more important things is that PWD candidates hence PWD candidates need not apply, other details below
- Job Type: Bank Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs for graduate, Ex-Service man jobs, Security officer job.
- Post /Vacancies: Bank SECURITY OFFICER (Scale II)-06 vacancies.
- Age:As on 31.10.2012 Min.21 and Max.40 Years.
- Gender: Male only.
- Qualification: Graduate, plus minimum three months computer course certification or candidates that are qualify Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards also can apply.
- Experience: An officer with minimum 5 years commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force or a police officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of Police / Deputy Supt. Police with minimum 5 years of Service or officers of identical rank in the para-military forces with minimum 5 years service.
Dates for notes
- Challan available from/Submission of on – line application commencing from : 09.02.2013
- Last date for submission of on – line application:22.02.2013
- Payment of Application fees
: From : 09.02.2013 To 22.02.2013
Where and How to apply
Only online application will consider, personally or post/speed post/Corer application will be rejected automatically,apply online on bank website’s carrer page links here
Although SC/ST/Ex-service-men have to pay only Intimation charges Rs. 50/-, and Gen/OBC Candidates must pay application fee Rs. 400/- But, Application fee that will not refund in any case, whether candidates select or not no return of fee.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.