SIDBI-Bank officer vacancies
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) recruitment open, it was setup under an act of parliament for financial help and development of small industries and medium enterprises, head office in Lucknow.
The candidate should apply FOR ONE POST ONLY. Multiple applications shall not be considered. Candidates uploading more than one application for any reason shall be treated as ineligible.
B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA Jobs
For serve better and increase reach bank invites online application for recruitment on officer in grade-‘A’ & ‘B’.
SIDBI officer vacancies details
- Post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (IT)-03(SC-01,OBC-02,ST-N/A)
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (Legal)-08(Unreserved any body can apply, no reservation here).
SIDBI officer special recruitment details
- Post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (IT)-03(SC-01,OBC-01,ST-1)
- Post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘B’ (IT)-01(SC- N/A,OBC- N/A,ST-1)
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘B’ (Legal)-02(ST-02).
- Grade-‘A’: Rs.17100-1000(11)-28100-Grade pay: Rs.1000(4)-32100-1100(1)-33200(17 Years) Approximately:36,000/-
- Grade-‘A’: Rs.21000-1000(09)-3000-Grade pay: Rs.1000.
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’-IT: B Tech / BE / B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology
- Masters in Computer Application (MCA), with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST), in aggregate from any recognized university.
- Experience:Overall work experience of 2 years in related field from the date of Graduation. The candidate should have experience in programming languages such as C, C++, Java, PL/ SQL.Project development and management experience with Java,/J2EE/NET/Oracle Forms/Report environment is required.Experience of Data Base Administration (Oracle) and Network Administration will be an added advantage.
- Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’-Legal -Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized institute/deemed university/university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
- Experience:3 years experience in RBI / All India Financial Institutions / Public Sector Banks / Pvt. Sector Banks /Investment Banks / Merchant Banks/State Financial Corporations /Asset Reconstruction Companies/NBFCs, OR 3 years experience of working as Advocate.
SC/ST/PwD: Nil, while others (including OBCs and General) have to pay Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three hundred only).
How to apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’ through the Bank’s website www.sidbi.in. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable.
Important Dates (for all the grades / posts)
- Opening of On line Registration Gateway 25.06.2013
- Closing of On-line Registration Gateway 09.07.2013
This information postd on SarkariNaukriTheGovtjobs.com, for more similar jobs click on level below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.