Recruitment of Clerks in UGC
Instructions for submitting online applications for recruitment of lower division clerks in University Grants Commission 2013. Recruitment for fresher, 10th pass, 12th pass also eligible for apply.
Central Government jobs.
UGC recruitment for fill the LDC clerks approximately 100 posts has started, 10, 12 & 10+2+3 pas out candidates can apply online apply link working from 28th May, 2013.
Total vacancies & Job details
- Post :Clerk 100 vacancies
- Qualification: Minimum Matriculation ((10th Standard) pass,fresher Graduate, Post Graduate also can apply,experience is not barrier
- Age: Applicants age should be 18-25 years, for eligibility, age will be calculated as on 01/01/2013, (i.e. born between 1.1.1988 to 1.1.1995).
- Salary: Rs. 5200-20200 and Grade Pay of Rs. 1900.
The UGC will hold an Open Competitive written objective type examination followed by a Skill Test at Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Bhopal,Guwahati, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai and Chennai.
Written examination qualify candidates will be called for the skill test that will be conducted at Delhi/NCR and on computers only, No typing test will be held for physically challenged candidate.
Examination fee: Rs. 300 for Un-reserved and Rs. 200 for Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates. No fee is payable by SC/ST/Physically Challenged and Female candidates.
Dates for note:
- On-Line Registration of Applications :28th May, 2013
- Last date Step-I of on-line registration :18th June, 2013
- Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India 22th June
- Last date for completion of Step-II of on-line registration 26th June, 2013
How to apply
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ as per the schedule given at page 1 of this document through a link provided at the UGC’s website www.ugc.ac.in under the link http://ugcldcrectt13.in. After successful submission of application, a Registration Number will be provided to each candidate. Applicants are NOT required to submit print-outs of their application to UGC.UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110 002
Website : http://www.ugc.ac.in